Armeria Newsletter vol. 0
14th May 2020
Table of contents
From the devs
- Our brand new web site is now available! 🦄
- Official documentation that looks better
- Fascinating articles and slides from our community
- Contributor manual for your next participation
- Armeria 0.99.5 has been released.
RetryRuleAPI that allows convenient construction of complex retry policy
- Eureka service discovery support
From the community
- Monitoring a Spring Boot app in Kubernetes – What I learned from Devoxx Belgium 2019
- @nirvanarsc shows how he ran his Armeria-based Spring Boot application using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Lessons learned from the adoption of Armeria to LINE's authentication system
- @imasahiro tells about his successful migration from a home-grown HTTP/2 server based on Netty 4.1.0.Beta8 (!) to Armeria.
We need your comments
Your opinion means a lot to us. Please let us know what you think about these proposals:
- #2148 Provide a way to build an HTTP client request fluently
- #2364 Split
WebClientinto blocking / async versions?
- #2629 Context-awareness of
Good first issues
Want to contribute but not sure where to start from? Try one of these:
String-based headers/content sanitizer implementation
:examples:static-files:testfails when a home directory has
- #2119 Override new
CompletableFuturemethods in Java 12 for
Sign up for our newsletters to keep up-to-date with new releases and useful tips!